Thursday, September 10, 2009

There is a bright side to all this....

(Note... all posts are emails from Debbie to Mary and edited for your safety... ha ha;)

So I had my third day of treatments today. I had a coffee enema (actually not too bad). And the nurse only speaks spanish so she had to demonstrate!! Nice! Then I had to do that steam bath again, it is so hot it makes me sick almost immediately. I hate that part. More shaky massage. A 5 hour Vitamin C IV, shots in my mouth and in my elbow. Yeah! I don't feel 100%, but I actually do feel better today. Not soooo out of breath from walking, and didn't lay down as soon as I got home! It is working, cancer is dying, I will be healed!!! It is my mantra!!

Dr. Dowling showed me my blood on a screen today...a slide of blood that is supposed to be all red had white spots all in it...he said the white spots are cancer. He said it's bad, but definitley treatable and not too late! I told him at the end of next week we'll do it again and it will be all red!!

I love you all and miss you! I can't wait to get home and have real food from people who understand!! Bright side though...I am wearing some size 8 jeans you gave me! Whoooo-hoooo!!

Buenos Noches mi Hermana!! Love, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment