Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Blood is looking better...

I had my blood work redone yesterday! He takes some blood from my finger and looks at it under a microscope. The live blood sample showed that the background serum is much cleaner...I have a lot of good white fighter cells...and there were tiny little shiny pieces floating in it. The shiny pieces are uric acid, which is released by tumors. So...it can be assumed that if this uric acid is in my blood, that tumors are breaking down! Also...the dried blood showed a lot less white and more red...which means less evidence of cancer! Yeah! Amen! Alleluiah!! It looks like it's working! Although this place seems like a bad episode of Fear Factor...they do know what they're doing! I am so excited about this part of course!! I can even deal with rest for this! I am so excited to come home, but I ain't coming back till I am sure the cancer is gone or will be!!

Food is still an issue for us! The weight loss is up to 8 lbs. today! I guess this could be considered a bonus...if I wasn't so dang hungry! I do love to eat! I will offer it up though! Other tidbits...the toilet in our bathroom keeps overflowing (very, very inconvenient!!), the room smells like smoke, the beds are the hardest beds I have ever slept in, the eggs we eat every morning are kept on the counter in the kitchen all the time!!, I am out of clean underwear, and I have a jar of peanut butter that I hide in my purse afraid of when I'll get food next!!!

I love you and miss you all so much I can taste it!! I can't wait to see you! Thanks again for all you have done! I will talk to you soon!

Love Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Debbie...
    Hey Girl friend! My mom talked to your mom today and gave us your blog spot address. So glad to be able to keep up with you and your treatment. Wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and praying for you! You are such a fighter and so strong. So proud of you and know that you will recieve a miracle! Sounds like it is just a tad bit different down there! :) Makes you even more proud to be an American, hugh?! Mom is watching Noah next week for the day while your parents go down south. I am so jelous cause I have to work and won't be able to have a play date with him! I bet he is getting so big! Take care of yourself and stay safe! God bless you girl and know we LOVE YOU LOTS! Hugs and kisses!
    oliveevans33@aol.com-keep in touch if you can!
    Love-Katrina

    ReplyDelete