Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ecuador, here I come...

I wanted to start a blog to keep everyone updated on what I am doing lately! Lots of you have asked how I am...so I thought I'd get this out there! The answer is, I am good!! I do feel pretty good with all things considered...and I really can't complain since I am here enjoying my family and my life!! Little Shawn just started kindergarten and loves it! It gives me some extra time during the day to cuddle up my little ones, so we are all enjoying our new schedule. Life is so good!


I am leaving this weekend to go to Ecuador. There is a treatment facility there that offers some cancer treatments that are not available in the United States. I will be gone for two weeks...and although I am not looking forward to being away for that long, I am very optimistic about these new treatments. I am so very ready for this to be it! Please, please pray very hard for me during this time that my cancer is completely healed! I never, ever give up hope that this will happen someday...I am just ready for that day to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment