Saturday, September 19, 2009

Seeing you soon!

(Written 9-18-09)

We are getting ready to leave here in a couple of hours to start our journey home. It's gonna take us like 2 days to get there, but we are just excited to be on our way! Our bags our packed and we are outta here! The doc made sure that I would want to leave this morning...

Let me back up since it's been a couple of days since I have written. Two days ago the doctor decided to treat my kidneys, which consisted of numerous shots to my lower back and lower stomach area. He also wanted to clear some meridians, which involved shots from my pelvis to the top of my head. He then told me to close my eyes. If I have learned one thing during this whole trip, it's when a doctor says to close your eyes, you should really listen. Well, I didn't listen of course, and I came face to face with a 6 inch needle. I am not exagerrating. It was huge!! He continued to shove this six inch needle into my pelvis twice!! I have officially done it all. I had a steam bath that day too, massage, vitamin c iv, shots in the elbow, and inside the mouth....now that's a mouthful!!

Now, let's talk about today! Today is my last day here. I was greeted by the doctor this morning who asked me first thing, like he does before he starts every other day, if "you cry for me today?". I guess I am a big baby...but I have sucessfully been able to tell him no for the past week or so, but he got me today!! I got shots in the mouth, in the neck, all over my chest and back, in my scars again, and then he shoved one IN my belly button!! I ran out of his office today and I have never been more glad that I don't have to go back anytime soon! I just got my vitamin c IV that they turned up so fast so that I would be done in time to make it to the airport...that it froze me to death. Now I am just waiting to get my blood tested one last time and I gotta pack up my medicines and stuff so we can head out!

If this doesn't work, then nothing will! I have been poked and prodded everywhere it's possible! Tommy bought a cross here where Jesus is bruised and bleeding all over...and I looked at it and immediately thought of myself. I hate to compare my suffering to his, but I have suffered believe me. I think the end of this suffering is near, i know it is! God is good and I am healed!! Here's to a very long life!! Soon to be shot free...well at least the bad kind of shots!! (I don't think Tequila counts....)

Can't wait to see you soon! I love you and I will talk to you probably tomorrow when we get to Miami. If the flights are on time, we should have a 6 hour layover, so I will have plenty of time to make calls!

Love Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment