Monday, September 7, 2009

No Speakie the Spanish....

I am downloading my video now that you sent me, thanks! How fun...I wish I could have come to your Labor Day family party! I miss real food...and "real people"!

I am doing well I guess. My first day of treatments went as follows...a high dose vitamin c iv, then some sort of massage to circulate it (consisting of running a high speed car buffer across my back), then a delicious vegetarian lunch (it really was good!), then back to the doctor for tiny injections in all of my scars (and I do mean my mastectomy scars, during which crying occured), and then shots directly into my mouth and in my neck for lymph node drainage. The finale was a shot into my elbow! Does that sound fun...well it wasn't!!

Tomorrow I get to have a colonic, sauna, some sort of vapor shower (I hope not the jewish kind), and more shots in mouth and neck!! Then maybe see a dentist for xrays!!

I just watched the video of Logan and Christopher and I'm crying! Thanks! It was so cute...you have no idea how much I miss them already! I guess i really meant it when I said that I would do "anything"!!

Oh...and they want me to stay for 3 weeks instead of 2!! Well, that is all the news! Hopefully Dr. Dowling will be here tomorrow so we will know definitely what we need to do. The doctor here now does not speak any english, so it's been hard to communicate today! We will get it all straightened out and I will let you know!

I love you all so much...thanks for loving my babies! I will talk to you soon!

P.S. Tommy "no speakie the spanish"...and yes, he really did say that to someone today!! Hehe!!

Love, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment