Monday, September 14, 2009

Survivor: Ecuador - Day 9,578...

Well, welcome to the latest edition of Survivor: Ecuador. It is day 9 or 9,578...I am not sure. I was trying to keep count with bread crumbs but I had to eat them. The hunger situation is reaching dire straights here. The food is just so weird...and it's hard to communicate to anyone what we want to eat, or to tell a taxi driver where to go! The weight loss since getting here is up to 7 lbs. We are just sticking with what we know though...I am sure we will make it through. I had a drip shower today...not a treatment, just a sorry shower at the hotel! Anyways, enough with the complaining...

Today is my 7th day of treatments. I had my sauna first thing this morning. I was able to stay in for 30 minutes, which was pretty good. Trying to sweat out the cheese from the pizza hut we ate last night...it was something we recognized!! Then I had my massages, and now I am getting my Vitamin C iv. I had my shot in the elbow already and I will probably be getting shots in the mouth and neck later. Fun, fun, fun!! We are killing cancer with a vengeance...and I am excited! This is working...I am healing!!

I wound up not going to the dentist...she was not using anesthetic or a plastic dam to remove the metal in our teeth. I didn't think that sounded right and I am not going!! It looks like I will be able to do my dental work at home, which makes me much more comfortable. I will be able to just concentrate on my treatments as well...which is why I am here!

Well, I love you and I hope everything is good! I am guessing you have my Logie again...give him a big hug for me! I miss you all so much and I can't wait to come home. It looks like I will be here longer still...I don't know when though. I will let you know when I do!

Love Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie - I'm a friend of Mary's and have been keeping tabs on you through her and now via the blog which I think is great. If I can be of any help with the Spanish let me know. I'd be happy to write out some foods, etc. in Spanish/English. Send me a list!
    You and your family are in my thoughts!
    ~Kathleen

    ReplyDelete