Friday, September 11, 2009

Starving Again...

Hey Sista! Well...I finally went to the blogspot and saw everything that you have been doing! Thanks for the embarrassment...Good editing job!

I heard that Dad picked up Logie today and he kept saying "back May May", he did not want to leave, he wanted to stay with his Aunt Maymay...he sounds like he's been having fun. I can't wait to see all of them...I miss them so much. I am sure that it will take about 30 minutes to realize why I like alone time, but I don't care, it's worth it!

Well...we switched hotels yesterday so now we don't have internet service at the new place. We are saving 9 dollars though...big whoop! That was pretty stressful for both of us since we were just getting used to places to eat around the last hotel. Now we are going to starve again! Yesterday I got in the sauna first thing...I was able to stay in for 35 minutes! I was pretty proud of myself. I got my shot in the elbow, and iv drip of something (who knows what!!! Talk about faith...) And then I went to the dentist here to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled! That was super stressful!! I wound up just getting looked at, I am going in tomorrow to get 1 or 2 pulled and then the other 2 another day I think. I am sooooo not excited about this! That is the worst part so far!! I am getting headaches from being stressed, I get no gas for this either!! Ughhh!!

Well, today I am just trying not to think about tomorrow. I had my sauna...only 25 minutes today...still not bad. Lots of massage. Now my Big Vitamin C drip and using these tumor killing machines they have here!! I am killing some cancer! I feel good today, just like yesterday. Still a little out of breath when I go up and down the stairs, but better than before. I am getting better!

I love you all and I can't wait to come home. It's looking like I might be here longer than I originally expected, but I will let you know when I know for sure! Thanks again for everything you have done! I love you! I hope to see you very soon with amazing news!!!

Love Sista!!

No comments:

Post a Comment