Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shaky massage and stale bread?

Hey! Yes...the wisdom teeth thing sucks! I have decided not to go to the dentist here...at least for today. She drilled out metal fillings in Tommy's teeth yesterday with no novocaine. And they don't use plastic dams in your mouth to keep it out of your throat. I don't think that she is doing it right and Dr. Dowling is not here today so I don't think that I can make the other doc understand what I am trying to say. I am just really scared about having teeth pulled and everything here with a dentist that can't understand what I am talking about. And I have one jawbone cavitation on the bottom left that Dr, Dowling said I could fix after i left in Guayaquil. So I don't see the difference in having it all done at home. Dr. Manuel says its better to do it now, and Dr. Dowling said I could do it after, so I am going to wait until Monday to discuss it with them. I want to do it at home, I know its more expensive, but I am scared! I am calling mom and dad today to see if she make an appt with the doc in Clearwater as soon as possible!!

I wanna come home so bad, but I think that we are going to wind up staying longer anyways. Who knows. I have to do laundry. I have already worn almost everything that I brought with me! Our current argument is whether or not to move back to our old hotel...the new one we moved to sucks! We get eggs that sit on the counter all the time and stale bread for breakfast everyday. It is very interesting.

Tommy has actually been getting treatments. He gets vitamin C ivs, he gotten shots in his mouth and elbows, he does the massage and sauna. The shaky massage is when we lay on a table and put our feet on the massager and it literally shakes them back and forth. It is called a Chi Machine?? I think they are in the states too. It is for circulation probably? Tommy started his dental work yesterday too and he has about 6-8 days of that. He is going back...they told him the vitamin c will counteract any metal he ingests...but I am thinking my vitamin c has enough work to do already!!

Well, to answer your other questions, Dr. Dowling is moving here...or has already. He is not going back to the US, I don't think they would let him out again if he did!! The only website I know of if the www.breastcancercured.com . There are about 4 people I think on Dr. Dowlings protocol here, but lots of others that see the spanish doctor here whose clinic this is. I get treated by both. They are still quite unorganized about the treatments here because they just opened the clinic not too long ago. I just pray that I get the right medicine at the right time and God sends it where it's supposed to go.

I love you all very much! I will try to call you later! Have a good weekend...and thanks again for everything! Love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment